Thursday, December 30, 2010

I put this wainscot on the wall for a surprise for my wife. I used standard trim stock found at Wheelwright. I ended up with a total of thirteen panels through out the living room and the kitchen. My wife was gone for three days and I wanted it to be finished when she got home. the first night I laid it out and put the moldings on. I was also able to caulk and spackle and get a primer coat on but it took me till 3 AM. Lucky for me my parents were able to have my kids over night and the next day. So the following day I had to go to work. When I got home that night I was able to work most of the night and spray two color coats and get cleaned up before I had to go to work again in the morning. Then by the time I got home she was there and teary eyed. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment